ProCair Quad Mattress Replacement
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1,707.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
- AutoCair - No more concerns over correct pressure level settings with our AutoCair feature – continuous automatic weight sensing technology that delivers fail-safe patient comfort levels.
- SafetyCair - The ultimate protection from ‘bottoming out’, alternating air cells contain a lower ‘safety cell’ which remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety.
- HeelCair - Increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone made up of narrower cells, that can be disconnected as required.
- FailSafe - An inbuilt Back-Up Battery unit provides the reassurance of up to 5 hours emergency back up power in event of a power failure or accidental power disconnection.
- Automatic Fowler Boost - Fowler Boost mode automatically adjusts mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised.
- CairAlert - Be alerted when your patient leaves the bed with our inbuilt CairAlert feature – an optional warning alarm will signal to indicate that the patient has got off the mattress
- Quick Twist CPR
- AcuteCair Sealed Base
- Side Bolsters
|ProCair Quad Mattress Replacement System||ProCair Quad Mattress Replacement System, King Single|
2000 mm (L)x 880mm (W) x 200 mm (H)
|2000 mm (L) x 1050 mm (W) x 200mm (H)|
|Wound stage||1-4 (High Risk)|
|Safe Working Load||40 Kg - 250 Kg|
|Mattress weight||12.5 Kg||14 Kg|
|Therapy type||4 Cell Cycle Therapy|
|Polyurethane-laminated nylon – water resistant, vapour permeable multi-stretch|
|Mattress||Thermo polyurethane fully sealed|
|Unzip and remove the top cover from the base before washing (refer page 19 for instructions). For basic care and cleaning, wipe down with warm water containing PH neutral detergent. The top cover can also be machine washed at a maximum of 95° C (203° F) using neutral detergents.|
|Swab the mattress base and cells with a solution of sodium hypochlorite or similar (up to 10,000 ppm available chlorine). Dry thoroughly before reassembly. Do not machine wash or tumble dry the air cells or mattress base.Do not machine wash or tumble dry the air cells or mattress base.|
|Disconnect control unit from mains power before cleaning. Gently wipe down the external case with a soft cloth. Soak the cloth in warm water containing mild PH neutral detergent, and wring any excess water before gently wiping all external controls. Repeat the process with a dry cloth to remove excess moisture. A soft bristled nylon brush can be used to gently clean crevices.|
|ALTITUDE -310 metres to 3000 metres|
|Operating environment||Operation 15°C to 35°C Storage 5°C to 60°C|
|Pressure Setting Levels||3 Levels (Manual)|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||15 Minutes|
|Control Unit Cleaning
Disconnect control unit from mains power before cleaning. Gently wipe down the external case
with a soft cloth.
Soak the cloth in warm water containing mild PH neutral detergent, and wring any excess water
before gently wiping all external controls. Repeat the process with a dry cloth to remove excess
moisture. A soft bristled nylon brush can be used to gently clean crevices.
|Care Instructions||Unzip and remove the top cover from the base before washing (refer right). For basic care and cleaning, wipe down with warm water containing PH neutral detergent. The top cover can also be machine washed at a maximum of 95° C (203° F) using neutral detergents.|
Please review our returns and refund policy before purchasing.
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Under $100 = $22.00
- Over $100 = $29.95*^
*FREE SHIPPING for disposable continence aids over $100
If multiple products are purchased shipping may be more expensive as these may be sourced from different warehouses.
While in the majority of situations we are able to honour the above rates, there are situations where we cannont. In these cases we will contact you with a quote for freight.
Approximate Delivery Times;
- Metro - 3 to 5 days
- Regional - 5 to 10 days
Express/Overnight - all items are sent via Courier/Express Post
Gimel is an NDIS registered, Australian family business that offers personalised service to people, service providers and carers.
We ensure access to quality assistive products and equipment at competitive prices, and provide free and fast quotes.
We're based in Melbourne, and sell Australia-wide with warehouses in all major cities, servicing customers with fast delivery.
Our products include continence aids, electric beds, patient handling solutions, toilet seat raiser, non-slip bathroom mat and more.