ProCair Pro Mattress Replacement
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1,454.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
The ProCair Pro is our hospital grade replacement for patients at highest risk – superior specialised therapy, optimum infection control, powerful control unit for fast response and suited to heavier patients.
- ActivCair - Benefit from enhanced dynamic therapy and increased stability with the comfort of 1 in 3 alternation.
- AcuteCair - Maximum infection control
- SafetyCair - The ultimate protection from ‘bottoming out’, alternating air cells contain an lower ‘safety cell’ which remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety.
- Side Bolsters - Static side bolsters increase patient safety and sense of stability, by reducing the risk of cell collapse at side edges.
- HeelCair - Increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone made up of narrower cells. Designed for individualised therapy to the ‘at risk’ heel and lower leg area, while preventing heels from sinking between the cells.
- ClimateCair - Delivering the maximum warmth and comfort from your alternating pressure system, our ClimateCair cells are constructed from pure thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material for enhanced heat retention qualities.
- CODE - PTAM8210
- CAPACITY (SAFE WORKING LOAD) - 40 - 250 kg
- SYSTEM ALTERNATION - 1 in 3
- WARRANTY - 3 year
- CARRY BAG - Deluxe carry bag with padded pump and mattress compartments\
- PRESSURE INJURY RISK - High to very high risk
- COMPLIANCE - IEC 60601-1, IEC60601-1-2, IEC60601-1-11
- ARTG - 176273
- DIMENSIONS (L x W x H) - 2000 x 885 x 200 mm
- MATTRESS WEIGHT - 11.5 kg
- CPR TYPE - Pull-tag type, located at head end
Download PDF Catalog: Novis-ProCairPro-TechnicalDataSheet-2017_6dedd8d0-a095-4ecc-97cc-33b71ed1ca8c.pdf