Etac Swift Mobil-2 Tilt in Space
or make 4 interest-free payments of $599.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Increased security for the user and an ergonomic working position for the carer.
- Its +5° to -35° tilt function can be operated from either side of the chair.
- Comes with a pan holder
- Ease of access and comfort with a rear opening - made easier for the carer and can be performed with dignity for the user.
- For sensitive users, extra-soft, seat cushions are available.
- The soft and quick-drying backrest and curved footrests of the Swift Mobil-2, add to user comfort.
- Fits many users - It has a generous maximum user weight of 160 kg as standard
- Seat-to-floor height adjustability (45-60 cm).
- Armrests are adjustable in height and width
- Height-adjustable, swing-away footrests are also offered in a shorter version.
|Swift Mobil Tilt-2, with pan holder|
|Max User Weight||160 kg|
|Opening depth x Width||300mm x 210mm|
|Seat Height||500mm - 650mm|
|Seat Width||500 mm|
|Space below seat||427mm - 575mm|
|Tilt in space angle||0º t/m +35º / -5º t/m +30º|
|Product weight||20.4 kg|
|Width between arm supports||420mm/480mm/540mm|
|Materials||Chassis: powder painted steel. Seat/Arm support: polypropylene. Back support: polyester/velcro. Foot support: polypropene. Castors: polyamide/TPE, lockable, ball bearing. Gas pistons: lift capacity 130N|
|Care Instructions||Clean /disinfect the product using a standard non-abrasive cleaning agent with a pH between 5 and 9. Wipe down with a dry cloth|
Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent with a pH level between 5–9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution.
|The product can be cleaned in a cabinet washer-disinfector at max. 85 °C/185 °F for 3 minutes|
|The product is CE marked|
Please review our returns and refund policy before purchasing.
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Under $100 = $22.00
- Over $100 = $29.95*^
*FREE SHIPPING for disposable continence aids over $100
If multiple products are purchased shipping may be more expensive as these may be sourced from different warehouses.
While in the majority of situations we are able to honour the above rates, there are situations where we cannont. In these cases we will contact you with a quote for freight.
Approximate Delivery Times;
- Metro - 3 to 5 days
- Regional - 5 to 10 days
Express/Overnight - all items are sent via Courier/Express Post
Gimel is an NDIS registered, Australian family business that offers personalised service to people, service providers and carers.
We ensure access to quality assistive products and equipment at competitive prices, and provide free and fast quotes.
We're based in Melbourne, and sell Australia-wide with warehouses in all major cities, servicing customers with fast delivery.
Our products include continence aids, electric beds, patient handling solutions, toilet seat raiser, non-slip bathroom mat and more.