CairMax Duo Hybrid Support Surface
or make 4 interest-free payments of $434.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Mattress reactively adjusts the network of interconnected air cells to the appropriate, therapeutic levels for each patient, in response to changes in patient posture or movement.
- Exclusive HeelCair feature redistributes pressure from the heels to the calves.
- A low glide sheet positioned between topper layer and air cells help reduce shear and maximise pressure redistribution.
- Durable foam core combined with alternating air cells embedded with castellated foam and a memory foam topper.
- Control unit can be purchased as a system separately - providing clients with static support with the optional increased therapy if needed
- AutoCair feature - automatic weight sensing technology that adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range.
- 10 laterally arranged air cells with high resilience foam inserts for ultimate support.
- No set-up required. All components wipe clean, with top cover machine washable to 95°C for infection control.
|Overall Dimensions||2000 mm (W) X 880 mm -1050 mm (H) - 180mm (D)|
|Wound stage||1-3 (High Risk)|
|Profiling Beds||Yes, the base allows for easy contour and profiling with beds or you can use as a standard mattress|
|Safe Working Load||230kg|
|The top cover can also be machine washed at 95° C using neutral detergents.|
|Foam is not washable as trapped liquid may present an infection control risk. Do not wash or saturate any foam component. If necessary, wipe with a cloth soaked in isopropyl alcohol and ensure the wiped surface is completely dry before placing cover over the foam.|
|Swab the mattress base and cells with a solution
of sodium hypochlorite or similar (up to 10,000
ppm available chlorine). Dry thoroughly before
Do not machine wash
Please review our returns and refund policy before purchasing.
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Under $100 = $22.00
- Over $100 = $29.95*^
*FREE SHIPPING for disposable continence aids over $100
If multiple products are purchased shipping may be more expensive as these may be sourced from different warehouses.
While in the majority of situations we are able to honour the above rates, there are situations where we cannont. In these cases we will contact you with a quote for freight.
Approximate Delivery Times;
- Metro - 3 to 5 days
- Regional - 5 to 10 days
Express/Overnight - all items are sent via Courier/Express Post
Gimel is an NDIS registered, Australian family business that offers personalised service to people, service providers and carers.
We ensure access to quality assistive products and equipment at competitive prices, and provide free and fast quotes.
We're based in Melbourne, and sell Australia-wide with warehouses in all major cities, servicing customers with fast delivery.
Our products include continence aids, electric beds, patient handling solutions, toilet seat raiser, non-slip bathroom mat and more.