CairMax Hybrid Support Surface
or make 4 interest-free payments of $341.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Mattress reactively adjusts the network of interconnected air cells to the appropriate, therapeutic levels for each patient, in response to changes in patient posture or movement.
- Exclusive HeelCair feature redistributes pressure from the heels to the calves.
- A low glide sheet positioned between topper layer and air cells help reduce shear and maximise pressure redistribution.
- Fully welded top cover for optimum infection control.
- 10 laterally arranged air cells with high resilience foam inserts for ultimate support.
- No set-up required. All components wipe clean, with top cover machine washable to 95°C for infection control.
- Capacity (Safe Working Load) - 230 kg
- Pressure injury risk - at risk to high risk
Download PDF Catalog: CairMax Hybrid Support Surface