Avalon Floor Lo-Lo Bed
or make 4 interest-free payments of $893.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Bed can be lowered to an ultra low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimise the need for restraints Ask a Question
- Electric high-low adjustment, back rest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- Built in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit a variety of patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder coated steel main frame with 10 year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking castors for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, back up battery, self help pole and IV pole)
- Model - Standard Kin, Single
- Code - BE1004 BE2003
- Safe working load - 250 kg
- Capacity - 215 kg
- Warranty - 10 year bed frame, 5 year electrical, 1 year castor
- Frame material - Powder coated Steel
Download PDF Catalog: Novis-AvalonFloorBed-2018.pdf