Avalon Floor Lo-Lo Bed
or make 4 interest-free payments of $866.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
- The bed can be lowered to an ultra-low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimises the need for restraints
- Electric high-low adjustment, backrest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- The built-in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit a variety of patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder-coated steel mainframe with a 10-year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking casters for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water-resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, back up battery, self-help pole and IV pole)
- Model - Standard Kin, Single
- Code - BE1004 BE2003
- Safe working load - 250 kg
- Capacity - 215 kg
- Warranty - 10-year bed frame, 5 years electrical, 1-year castor
- Frame material - Powder-coated Steel
Download PDF Catalog: Novis-AvalonFloorBed-2018.pdf