Avalon Floor Lo-Lo Bed
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1,105.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Avalon Floor Bed combines modern design with modern technology for an incredibly versatile low-low nursing bed.
Please note the bed price does not include mattress
- The bed can be lowered to an ultra-low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimises the need for restraints
- Electric high-low adjustment, backrest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- The built-in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit a variety of patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder-coated steel mainframe with a 10-year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking casters for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water-resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, back up battery, self-help pole and IV pole)
|Avalon Lo Lo Bed|
|Warranty||10 year bed frame, 5 year electrical, 1 year castor|
|Overall Dimensions||2115 mm - 2310 mm (L) X 920 mm (W)||2115 mm - 2310 mm (L) X 1090 mm (W)|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1980 mm (L) x 860 mm (W) x 100 mm - 170 mm (H)||2020 mm (L) x 1060 mm (W) x 100 mm - 170 mm (H)|
|Extension Length||195 mm|
|Bed Frame Weight||119 Kg||125 Kg|
|Back Rest Angle||0° to 70°|
|Knee Break Angle||0° to 35° (4 Section Bed)|
|Trendelenburg Tilt||0° to 14°|
|Platform Height Range||160 mm to 690 mm|
|Safe Working Load||250kg|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Care Instructions||Use only officially recognised disinfectants. Clean the main actuator unit separately
ensuring no excessive amount of moisture is
used and no liquids ingress the electronic or
Dry thoroughy before use
|Download PDF:||Avalon Floor Bed Brochure|
Please review our returns and refund policy before purchasing.
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Under $100 = $22.00
- Over $100 = $29.95*^
*FREE SHIPPING for disposable continence aids over $100
If multiple products are purchased shipping may be more expensive as these may be sourced from different warehouses.
While in the majority of situations we are able to honour the above rates, there are situations where we cannont. In these cases we will contact you with a quote for freight.
Approximate Delivery Times;
- Metro - 3 to 5 days
- Regional - 5 to 10 days
Express/Overnight - all items are sent via Courier/Express Post
Gimel is an NDIS registered, Australian family business that offers personalised service to people, service providers and carers.
We ensure access to quality assistive products and equipment at competitive prices, and provide free and fast quotes.
We're based in Melbourne, and sell Australia-wide with warehouses in all major cities, servicing customers with fast delivery.
Our products include continence aids, electric beds, patient handling solutions, toilet seat raiser, non-slip bathroom mat and more.