AreaCare Pressure Surface
or make 4 interest-free payments of $106.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Three layer, zoned design with hinge to suit profiling bed
- Multi-density foam layers for maximum strength and comfort; protected by a cotton inner lining
- Vapour permeable, antibacterial, fire retardant and water resistant top cover
- Four way stretch cover material for enhanced anti-shear and and anti-friction benefits
- Waterfall skirt to protect from moisture ingress; welded and taped seams for infection control
- Castellated memory foam top for pressure redistribution
- Removable inner cotton cover
- Side bolsters reduce risk of falling
|AreaCare Pressure Surface|
|Warranty||6 years (body), 2 years (cover)|
|Overall Dimensions||1960 mm (L) X 865 mm - 1050 mm (W) X 150 mm - 180 mm (H)|
|Wound stage||At risk|
|Profiling Beds||Yes, the base allows for easy contour and profiling with beds or you can use as a standard mattress|
|Safe Working Load||200 kg - 250 kg|
|To clean cover, wipe clean with a mild soap and warm water solution and rinse well. Use of a Sanitising/Deodorising Mattress Cleaning solution such as Sterri-Matt® is also acceptable.|
|Top cover is machine washable up to 80°C. Bottom cover is NOT machine washable|
|Care Instructions||Swab the mattress base and cells with a solution
of sodium hypochlorite or similar (up to 10,000
ppm available chlorine). Dry thoroughly before
Do not machine wash
|Download User Guide||AreaCare Brochure|
Please review our returns and refund policy before purchasing.
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Under $100 = $22.00
- Over $100 = $29.95*^
*FREE SHIPPING for disposable continence aids over $100
If multiple products are purchased shipping may be more expensive as these may be sourced from different warehouses.
While in the majority of situations we are able to honour the above rates, there are situations where we cannont. In these cases we will contact you with a quote for freight.
Approximate Delivery Times;
- Metro - 3 to 5 days
- Regional - 5 to 10 days
Express/Overnight - all items are sent via Courier/Express Post
Gimel is an NDIS registered, Australian family business that offers personalised service to people, service providers and carers.
We ensure access to quality assistive products and equipment at competitive prices, and provide free and fast quotes.
We're based in Melbourne, and sell Australia-wide with warehouses in all major cities, servicing customers with fast delivery.
Our products include continence aids, electric beds, patient handling solutions, toilet seat raiser, non-slip bathroom mat and more.